Tuesday 3 July 2012

Catching up

It has been almost a month since I posted here. The main reason was that I slipped  from my diet plan in between and was embarressed to post it here. But one thing I am happy about is that I continued with my plan irrespective of the slippages in between. I am still sticking to the diet plan. I could follow it perfectly on weekdays but tend to cheat on weekends. We had a few guests and celebrations in between and I used to slip from the diet plan on those days as well.

It has been almost a month since I started with this. The fact that I could follow it atleast on week days gives me immence confidence. I understand that failures are inevtable and if I am able to continue and make progress ireespective of it , then I am on the right track.

With regard to my exercise, I made some progress there as well. I have been exercising everyday though it was only brisk walking for 20 or 30 minutes. Today's exercise included brisk walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I used to hate running on the treadmill and always tried to run outside, but lately I have started liking treadmill. Off to work, See ya all in the evening with another post

No comments:

Post a Comment